Thursday, April 17, 2014

Off For the Weekend!

Sorry folks, no 'Deals and Steals' this week. I'm traveling to the West Coast (San Francisco, to be exact) to celebrate my birthday, my fourth anniversary with my girlfriend, and to visit some good friends. Unbelievably pumped, but I need to be at the airport in oooh, 7ish hours as I'm writing, so yep, no big post going up before I leave.

I'll be back in action next Wednesday, so check back in then. Meanwhile, check out the archives, shoot me an e-mail and say hi, follow us on all the social networks, or just, you know, go about your lives, ha.

If you really need your menswear fix, I'll leave you with this: This will be my first time in SF, and we won't have a ton of time, so I'm keeping my own menswear-related activities to a bit of a minimum. That said, I will be visiting:

Uniqlo, because we still don't have a damn store here in Chicago, and I hate paying for shipping. I'm 100% getting a MB x Uniqlo Polo, and my gal has promised me a new linen/cotton blazer (I've got my eye on this one).

I'm also planning a quick stop in at Unionmade, but probably will do my wallet a favor and just kinda window shop. I'll surely be drooling over their selection of impeccable Alden shoes.

I'm also very excited to be meeting/hanging out with some other industry insiders, including Barron Cuadro of Effortless Gent, who I've been working with for the past few months, and Jake Kuzceruk, CMO of Tie Society (one of our reviewed and endorsed menswear services) as well as one my first un-official mentors in the industry.

Have a great weekend, I know I will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment