Monday, October 20, 2014

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes (Starting With Instagram)


More to come soon, but there will be some big changes coming to Wide Eyes, Tight Wallets. Today was my first official day at the new job (as an assistant stylist with the photography team at Bonobos - more on that later as well), though I've been freelancing with them for a few weeks now. This transition is effing exciting and I've been loving the job, but am quickly realizing that I will have to readjust my approach to the blog. Part of that new approach means starting to wean my social media presence away from blog territory and back to personal territory, so for now, @WideEyesTWBlog becomes @ADumbLameMan (obviously, a play on my name, and obviously, originating from some playful childhood ribbing).

No biggie, just wanted to alert you all to the change, in case you were wondering!

No comments:

Post a Comment