Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ask Not What Your Country Can Do For You...(or something lesspretentious)

I hope all of you watched the State of the Union last night (or at least tried! I’ll admit, I had the time wrong and missed a good chunk). I majored in Political Science in school, but never really developed a strong passion or desire to enter the political scene, so my degree is mainly unused. However, I do believe incredibly strongly in the importance of politics and participation of the public. Nothing grinds my gears more than the apathy so many people show towards the political process. This shit matters! Pay attention!

Now that I have that out of my system though, how funny are the Rubio water GIFs going around the net? Man looked parched from the get go (honestly, he looked like he was on coke and had cotton-mouth, all licking his lips every two seconds, frothing at the mouth a bit…), just sayin’!

Happy hump day y’all.

No comments:

Post a Comment