Sunday, February 24, 2013

Movin' On Up!

Wide Eyes, Tight Wallets is making moves in this world. We now have our own twitter account! I’m sure I will continue to post updates on my personal account, but for those of you interested in menswear and the blog and learning more without being privy to my personal life (rude, but understandable), you can now follow the blog on twitter at @WideEyesTWBlog! Spread the word, make me famous!

HOWEVER

I gotta admit I haven’t sold myself on the blog name, so don’t be surprised if it doesn’t stick for too long. I’d LOVE to get some more followers and maybe some input on this (because my girlfriend and pup have been completely useless in giving me suggestions, sheesh), so there will hopefully be on ongoing discussion of the matter until something sticks! So, for those of you already reading, let me know what you think!

Meanwhile, I will continue to write! Articles are on the way!


** Fun Fact: I used 7 exclamation points, italics and all-caps, all in this short article. I think I’m compensating for the fact that I’m really still sick and half asleep on my couch right now. Hmm… **

No comments:

Post a Comment