Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Launching...




So far I have not actually published this blog or shared it via the interweb. I wanted to give myself a chance to write a few entries, test the waters, and see if it was something I was interested in enough to keep doing and diligent enough with to write and contribute regularly. At this point, I’m vaguely confident that I am ready to get this out there and more than vaguely impatient to do so, so HERE YOU GO, WORLD!

 Keep in mind this is still in development and I will continue to polish and refine as time passes (for one, this will hopefully be the end of picture-less posts). Please, read through my previous posts, ALWAYS feel welcome to comment (this is as much, if not more, of a learning experience for me than anything else), and enjoy! I will be posting a complete article later today, and plan to keep trying to write on a semi-daily basis, so check back often!

Also, as I will be pimping this out through my other social networking outlets (primarily twitter), feel free to follow me on twitter (@adam_lehman) and instagram (@WideEyesTWBlog).

No comments:

Post a Comment