Friday, February 15, 2013

Sartorial Submissions (or something less pretentious...)

image

WOOOHOOO it’s Friday!!!! And in my overwhelming excitement I forgot to write a blog post today! Since I have other obligations (namely BEER) coming up shortly, I will leave you with just a quick recommendation to hold you over until my next full post. Todays recommendation comes to you courtesy of Frank and Oak. While I plan on doing a full review of Frank and Oak in the future, they sponsor a weekly #NecktieFriday competition on instagram/twitter. I have a blast contributing every week, although I have yet to win (grrr…**shakes fist at F&O**). Even better, though, is getting to see everyone else’s submissions. It’s a great place to look for some neckwear inspiration. While they aren’t all winners, even the less tasteful combinations have really helped me define my own style. I highly encourage everyone to check it out. Like I said, you can find it on instagram and twitter, or check out the submissions on F&O’s website (if you need to sign up in order to view, feel free to use my referral code http://vnlink.co/SaCJ8za, I promise I don’t mind)! My latest submission is above, shoot me an e-mail and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment